Darnall Charter School is a free public charter school serving grades TK-8th. Learn more...
Now enrolling all grades for the 2020-21 School Year!
What will school look like in the Fall?
Please see the FAQ below for answers.
Ways to Enroll
1. Complete the 2020-21 Pre-Enrollment/Interest Form and a school representative will contact you to answer your questions or guide you through the remote or in person enrollment process.
2. Visit our enrollment office. Our Summer hours are Mondays 10 AM - 1 PM and Wednesdays 12 PM - 3 PM. Please follow all posted social distancing and safety guidelines. Call (619) 582-1822 for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When is the first official day of school?
2. What will school look like in the Fall?
Darnall will reopen in the Fall with a focus on health and safety and offer a combination of classes on campus and online.
4. What guidelines are being used to plan for reopening?
The following are the primary sources we are using for planning:
5. Will food services be offered?
Yes. We are working with SDUSD regarding food services for our students.
6. Will child care be offered on campus?
Yes. We are working with SAY San Diego regarding child care options for our families.
7. What documentation do I need to enroll my child?
To enroll your child, you will need the following:
- An Original Birth Certificate.
- Your child's Immunization Record.
- Proof of Residence (only one of the following).
- Title deed, escrow papers, mortgage statement, or property tax from
- Lease Agreement/Rental Contract and current rent receipt
- Most recent utility bill (gas & electric, telephone, water or cable showing address and name of parent/guardian
- Documentation addressed to you from AFDC/Social Services