Admissions » Enrollment Information

Enrollment Information

Enrollment packets are available in the main office.
To enroll your child, you will need the following:

  1. An Original Birth Certificate.
  2. Your child's Immunization Record (it must be up to date).
  3. Proof of Residence (only one of the following).
    1. Title deed, escrow papers, mortgage statement, or property tax from
    2. Lease Agreement/Rental Contract and current rent receipt
    3. Most recent utility bill (gas & electric, telephone, water or cable showing address and name of parent/guardian
    4. Documentation addressed to you from AFDC/Social Services
For more information call (619) 582-1822.