Facilities - Master Plan
Darnall Charter School Master Plan
We are proud to announce that the San Diego Unified's Board of Education voted unanimously on June 7, 2016 to approve $29M to fund new facilities and complete a whole site modernization of existing permanent buildings.
Master Planning Goals:
- Replace relocatable classrooms with Permanent Buildings
- Provide for a new Multi-Purpose Building
- Resolve the Traffic Congestion problems on Hughes Street.
- Provide for a better Student Drop-Off area
- Provide more Staff Parking on site
- Relocate Administration to the front of the campus
- Provide Turf Field space